Health Bulletin: 79 new COVID-19 positive cases, 42 patients recovered, 675 active cases, total deaths 799, Covid deaths reported today 1, samples tested today 1607, positivity rate 4.92% | GSIDC, EDC & GSIDC asked to pitch for central projects in-state, Corporations asked to reduce dependence on loan and make themselves self-sufficient, govt departments to also become self sufficient from coming year: CM Sawant | Huge rush witnessed at Mormugao Dy Collector's office to submit nominations for Mormugao Municipality elections | Goa Mineral Ore Exporters Association & Goa Mining Association meet CM Sawant and submit their inputs for Goa Budget 2021 | Crime Branch conducts narcotic raid at Margao, arrest Rajesh Devar (38) r/o Quepem in possession of 5kg ganja; in another narcotic raid, Crime Branch has arrested Pandurang Pakhare (47) n/o Ahmednagar in possession of 4kg ganja near Mapusa bus stand, furt | Health Bulletin: 69 new COVID-19 positive cases, 38 patients recovered, 639 active cases, total deaths 798, Covid deaths reported today 2, samples tested today 1565, positivity rate 4.41% | Fomento issues statement on Cuddegal issue, clarifies that all dues as per law have been paid to the ex-workers, at the time of separation in 2015 and there are no dues payable by Fomento to them; Present incident relates to some anti social elements/misc | Some people using my name for political purposes in upcoming CCP elections, have not supported any panel, only supporting individual candidates on personal level, candidates can be on any panel: Utpal Parrikar | Municipal election reservation fiasco: According to sources filing of nominations for 5 municipalities likely to be extended by 24 hours, SEC to notify soon; SEC had suspended poll process in Sanguem, Quepem, Margao, Mapusa, Mormugao | CM Sawant says that state govt is ready to implement new education policy at primary level; 90 % schools can implement NEP while in the remaining 10 percent govt will help to develop infrastructure
In this episode we pay our tribute and take look at journey of Renowned Goan Freedom Fighter & Founder of MARG, Gurunath Kelekar.
Copyright (c) 2017 Prudent Media. All Rights Reserved
Designed by Team Inertia Technologies