PIYUSH PANCHAL 27th Apr 2022
I would have out bidden everybody and taken Over each and every Iron Ore Mining Lease in Goa and restarted mining instantly.....
1) if I were permitted to dump outside the Mining Lease area,
2) if all the Surface rights within the Lease were given to me for free,
3) if the forest Department would have given me a honorary certificate and cut all the forest inside the lease by themselves,
4) if the MOEF gave me an EC without putting conditions to obtain further NOC and permissions from a dozen more Government Departments,
5) if I were permitted to use ore transportation system of my choice
6) if all the Jetties were gifted to me.... AND
7) if the Supreme Court would not then finally say that all my ifs are wrong and illegal..
BUT what I don't understand is ,
WITH A CEILING OF 20 MILLION TONNES
A) which Leases will be auctioned or
B) how many leases can be auctioned to be within that 20 Million TOnnes...
C) Since I am going to take over all the Leases, Will they price the Leases on basis of 20 million tonnes per year... or
D) on basis of the Iron Ore Reserves that exists in the earth
E) or on basis of the Iron Ore quantity that I can extract over the next twenty years
F) or the Iron Ore quantity that I actually extract
G). or till the Laws Change
H) or till the Government Changes .......
I did have a meeting with some really intelligent people to try and resolve all of these but all we did was .... Chai Peeya and Samosa Khaaya BUT lastly they told me Bhivpachee Garaz Na...I am Hopeful.... The Show must go on...
I wonder if I should take some advice from Advani Uncle or Ambani Uncle
*Piyush Panchal is holder of First Class Mines Manager Certificate under MMR 1961 (34 Years in the mining Industry) and President of Polytechnic Mining Engineers Association (PollyMaag).